Monday, January 21, 2019

Review: Sam Illegal Matters: Legally Bound 5.0

Sam Illegal Matters: Legally Bound 5.0 Sam Illegal Matters: Legally Bound 5.0 by Blue Saffire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read

I absolutely adore Sam. However, I feel this Monique woman will come back to bite him in the future.

**Please toggle or advance to 100% at the end of every Kindle Unlimited book so that authors are paid for their work properly. Thank you. **

UPDATE
Yes, I love this world so much that when I finally made it through my massive amounts of email and noticed new releases... I had to start from the beginning. As a woman, I love these alpha in control men that will do anything to protect their families and the women they love. But I also love these strong woman who stand beside their men, not behind!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment