Monday, January 21, 2019

Review: His Final Play

His Final Play His Final Play by Blue Saffire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read

What an amazing journey for Nico. I would love to read the journal that Reece kept during her pregnancy for Nico.

Also, will we get more from Sam and Ellen??? Something was hinted at but not fully revealed and it wasn't in Sam's story. Hmmm lots stl going on.

**Please toggle or advance to 100% at the end of every Kindle Unlimited book so that authors are paid for their work properly. Thank you. **

UPDATE
Yes, I love this world so much that when I finally made it through my massive amounts of email and noticed new releases... I had to start from the beginning. As a woman, I love these alpha in control men that will do anything to protect their families and the women they love. But I also love these strong woman who stand beside their men, not behind!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment