Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Review: Jackson: NAC & The Holly Group

Jackson: NAC & The Holly Group Jackson: NAC & The Holly Group by Chelsea Handcock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First claiming...

4 Star Kindle Unlimited Read

I was drawn to this book by its cover. I assumed that it was an MC series as I first came across "Ruthless Bastard's MC, #1". When I first started reading I became aware that it was a spin-off. So I look up this series.

I was surprised but elated that it was a paranormal series. Paranormal was what I mostly read for over 30 years..

I love how the author created characters that made you care what happened to them. Also, they were just normal everyday men and women that choose to make a difference and that happen to have a little extra.

You get a mix of mystery, drama, suspense, romance, alpha men, strong women, all with a paranormal twist so far from this series.

I'll definitely be continuing with book 2, "Dalton!"

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment