Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Review: Dalton: NAC & The Holly Group

Dalton: NAC & The Holly Group Dalton: NAC & The Holly Group by Chelsea Handcock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Star kindle Unlimited Read
This series started out with a bang and I loved Jackson "Jacks" in the first installment. However, in this installment, I could have cared less for Jackson. All he cared about was his mate. He didn't give an ounce of care that Emma was Dalton mate. Ugh, I really hated Jackson and by the end of the book, my feeling has yet to change.After all, he was still talking about killing Emma and stealing her baby after the meeting.

I felt for Dalton. No one but Ry and Mia gave an ounce of care to Dalton's mating need with Emma. It felt the only reason Emma was still breathing was Ry, Jackson didn't want to upset her. It seems that Jackson didn't give a shit about Dalton and Emma's mating or the fact that his Bear also claimed McKenna.

In all honesty, all Jackson cared about was McKenna. That was just because she was showing signs of being a shifter. Ugh, so far Jackson is a sh** Alpha and would make a sorry excuse of Alpha of the Alpha's after Declan steps down.

Let's see if Jackson gets his crap together in book 3, Whyett's story!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment