Sunday, January 7, 2018

Review: Rush

Rush Rush by C.A. Harms
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love series, sometimes I just can't get enough. Now add brother's to the mix and you have a series that I tend to go a bit Cray Cray for. However, just because it's brother series doesn't mean it any good. But, that's not the case for RUSH!

I was drawn into the tale of a woman desperate to escape her abusive mate. Who doesn't love a heroine strong enough to leave her abuse? What's more heroic, she was able to finally let down some of her guards and fall in love with a man who loves her for her.

This doesn't mean the road was smooth sailing. This relationship had its ups and downs. The road was obviously rocky as you have one hiding their past and another digging into it.

In the end these to loveable characters get their HEA. What's best is this is not the last we get to see of this couple, as the brother's stories continue seeking a HEA and lots of grandbabies babies for the mom of the super hot alpha males.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment