Saturday, January 6, 2018

Review: Mayhem's Warrior

Mayhem's Warrior Mayhem's Warrior by Lindsay Cross
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Star Kindle Unlimited Read
I have discovered another author in the kindle unlimited program that managed to keep me reading until the very end. I enjoy Lindsay Cross so much that I can't wait for the next book in this series to release!

Until then, I'll be stocking Amazon's Kindle Unlimited program to check out more of author Lindsay Cross' series on tap through the Amazon program. Disappointed that 4 aren't available but can't wait to devour the ones that are!

NOTE TO AUTHOR
Thank you for being a part of the kindle unlimited program that allows devoted readers such as myself on a budget, a chance to read quality material. Never stray as!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment