Saturday, December 2, 2017

Review: Curves For The Billionaire Demon

Curves For The Billionaire Demon Curves For The Billionaire Demon by J.S. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read
I was luck enough to read the new extended version of this book on the box set. Even though the book turned paranormal it was fantastic!

I have never read a paranormal book with this subject text. Therefore, it was refreshingly original. I also loved the fact that I was given a HEA with an opening.

It evident that there will be more to come from this coupling, if Scott continues with a spin-off. Also, we have the Brothers and the King who still need their eternal mates.

I so hope this will lead to a spin-off. If not, I'm calling author J.S. Scott out with a begging plea..... Oh, for my sanity please continue if you haven't already. If you have, thank you so very much! Either way I love your works.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment