Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Review: Bluegrass Seduction

Bluegrass Seduction Bluegrass Seduction by Alice Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read
This is the first book I've read that Alice Ward has co authored with Jessica Blake. I was floored. I honestly didn't think I would enjoy a telling of blue blood society. Was I ever so wrong.

Not only was not truly centered around blue bloods but two black sheep blue bloods bonding.

It was full of cheeky and delicious moments between the love birds. The best parts was teaching the other their limitations of acceptance.

The side stories like any blue blood family was full of scandal, lies, and betrayal. I think the best is that the true cunt and asshole of the tail get what's owed to them in the end.

However, the tail ends on a cliff hanger that I never even dreamed of coming as zero hints were left throughout the entire first book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment