Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Review: A Burning Kind of Love

A Burning Kind of Love A Burning Kind of Love by Tamara Hoffa
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dallas Fire and Rescue Kindle World
A Burning Kind of Love
Tamara Hoffa
Book 2 Gaines Wyoming Series

Unfortunately, I haven’t read the first book in this series. Generally, it makes it difficult to start a series from somewhere other than the beginning. But, how could I say no when you have words in the synopsis like Dallas firefighter and fire burning between them explode? Shish, is it me or is it getting hot in this review already? Lucky, I just don’t think staring with the book 02 novella will make that much of an impact, with the shifting of the main characters.

Knowing some of my favorite firefighters are from author Anne Marsh’s nuggets, Hot Shots, Hot Zone and Reburn fostering my love (^^obsession^^) for some *fine ass* hot as hades* alpha men covered in ash and soot radiating desire so sizzling… You just know the sheets will be scorched when he is just beginning with you <3 <3 *** Had to stop and fan myself***

Here’s to anticipating a hot read on a short journey……..


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment