Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Review: Ideas, Influence, and Income: Write a Book, Build Your Brand, and Lead Your Industry

Ideas, Influence, and Income: Write a Book, Build Your Brand, and Lead Your Industry Ideas, Influence, and Income: Write a Book, Build Your Brand, and Lead Your Industry by Tanya Hall
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

UPDATE 5/16:
I can't believe I won! I'm thrilled. I have a family member that is also interested in reading for helpful insights on how to brand her idea and hopefully get a foot in the door.

On a side note, I have been waiting for this to come in the mail. I feel like a dork having just noticed it is a Kindle book. Now it's down loaded and I'm eager to get started!

ENTRY STATUS:
Can't wait to get started and add the information to my everyday routine. Fingers crossed this launches a career!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment