Monday, January 21, 2019

Review: Noah the Beast

Noah the Beast Noah the Beast by Blue Saffire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read

Noah and Rebecca (Bean's) story is the best of this entire world author Blue Saffire has created. Noah has loved Rebecca (Bean) since she was born when he was 5 years old, in one way or another. He has always been her rock. He has been a big brother, protector, and trainer. But above all that he has always been her best friend even when he realized that he was in love with her. It was fate that brought their time to now.

**Please toggle or advance to 100% at the end of every Kindle Unlimited book so that authors are paid for their work properly. Thank you. **

UPDATE
Yes, I love this world so much that when I finally made it through my massive amounts of email and noticed new releases... I had to start from the beginning. As a woman, I love these alpha in control men that will do anything to protect their families and the women they love. But I also love these strong woman who stand beside their men, not behind!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment