Saturday, January 19, 2019

Review: Legally Bound 4: Allegations of Love

Legally Bound 4: Allegations of Love Legally Bound 4: Allegations of Love by Blue Safire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read

Jas may be the baby but he has had just as many obstacles in his path as any of the other guys.

Maria be be seen as flighty by the others but she is one strong woman to stand by and submit to her man.

**Please toggle or advance to 100% at the end of every Kindle Unlimited book so that authors are paid for their work properly. Thank you. **

UPDATE
Yes, I love this world so much that when I finally made it through my massive amounts of email and noticed new releases... I had to start from the beginning. As a woman, I love these alpha in control men that will do anything to protect their families and the women they love. But I also love these strong woman who stand beside their men, not behind!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment