Friday, January 18, 2019

Review: Legally Bound 1

Legally Bound 1 Legally Bound 1 by Blue Saffire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Beautiful beginning

5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read
This is my first read from author Blue Saffire and I absolutely loved it. Check what was not to love? The lead and side characters not only wore their brown skin with beauty they did it intelligence. Moreover, th e leads were an interracial couple and first came together under a mind blowing sex induced haze that Bobby masterminded just to f*ck his princess off his mind only to thrust her powerfully in his heart.

Bobby will stop at nothing to make Paige his. Paige will not be treated like a side piece, nor dismissed as important. She tosses road block after road block at Bobby until he melts her heart.

Unfortunately, this tale does not offer a happy ending. When the twins turn nine months old, tragedy strikes, bringing this beautiful family to their knees. The story continues...

**Please toggle or advance to 100% at the end of every Kindle Unlimited book so that authors are paid for their work properly. Thank you. ***

UPDATE
Yes, I love this world so much that when I finally made it through my massive amounts of email and noticed new releases... I had to start from the beginning. As a woman, I love these alpha in control men that will do anything to protect their families and the women they love. But I also love these strong woman who stand beside their men, not behind!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment