Friday, January 18, 2019

Review: His Law: Legally Bound 3

His Law: Legally Bound 3 His Law: Legally Bound 3 by Blue Saffire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read

I know I have done nothing but love this series from Legally Bound 1 and have continued to sing it from the blog tops. But come on, the cliffhanger at the end of book two was the boys being kidnapped from the homestead.

I know that each book is backed up a bit to catch the reader up to date on the developing relationship. But come on... Once we got to the cliffhanger the boys just popped back up in the story.

Excuse me, but how in the Hell were that rescued?? Because damn, our cliffhanger here is that Uri is gearing up for mass murder to keep his Bella (Beautiful).

I want to know what happened with the boys Damn it!!! I don't want to read between the lines and jump to conclusions. After all there are at least two conclusions to jump to.

**Please toggle or advance to 100% at the end of every Kindle Unlimited book so that authors are paid for their work properly. Thank you. ***

UPDATE
I have no clue what I was rambling on about in my first review. Over look it. I think I might have been sleep deprived from devouring this author... one book after the other. All I can say is...

Yes, I love this world so much that when I finally made it through my massive amounts of email and noticed new releases... I had to start from the beginning. As a woman, I love these alpha in control men that will do anything to protect their families and the women they love. But I also love these strong woman who stand beside their men, not behind!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment