Friday, January 18, 2019

Review: Family Secrets

Family Secrets Family Secrets by Blue Saffire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Don't touch what is mine

5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read
This is the 5th book in the world that author Blue Saffire has created. It's predecessor was Perfect for Me 1 also apart of the Kindle Unlimited Program, didn't hold a candle to our Val & Uri. I love the idea of a two stone cold killers having a heart, finding each other, and making the streets run in revenge.

Unfortunately, Ballers: His game #01 was left out of the Kindle Unlimited Program. I'm sure it was an oversight, as it has happened with other authors. Therefore, I will be continuing with book 07 in this world Saffire has created.... Brother's Black 01: Wyatt the Heartbreaker. Doesn't mean I will not mourn not getting to know Uri's almost lookalike footballer brother.

**Please toggle or advance to 100% at the end of every Kindle Unlimited book so that authors are paid for their work properly. Thank you. **

UPDATE
Yes, I love this world so much that when I finally made it through my massive amounts of email and noticed new releases... I had to start from the beginning. As a woman, I love these alpha in control men that will do anything to protect their families and the women they love. But I also love these strong woman who stand beside their men, not behind!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment