Monday, February 5, 2018

Review: Dog Eared: A Year's Romp Through the Self-Publishing World

Dog Eared: A Year's Romp Through the Self-Publishing World Dog Eared: A Year's Romp Through the Self-Publishing World by W. Nikola-Lisa
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Stars, I liked it, Read
Goodreads Winner!!!
First, I signed up for this book because my daughter is getting ready to self publish one of her books. I thought this would have some insight in the process.

It reads as if the author intentions was to keep you in the know of the daily life of a self publishing author. Which wasn't what I was looking for but it did give me great insight on how things will go for my daughter. It was similar to diary entries almost.

After explaining to my daughter about the book, she too is now reading. I would definitely suggest if it's your first romp through the self-publishing world, to give books like this and other a chance.

The more you know, the better you can prepare when it's your turn.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment