Friday, January 5, 2018

Review: Sapphire

Sapphire Sapphire by Kasey Millstead
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this as title ad Beneath your Beautiful<\b>. Apparently, the author did some edits to the original publication of this book.

As always I have favorites when it come to the types of books I read. Series are one and add alpha males with romance and ding ding, you have a winner. Well usually, that is.

Something just didn't sit right with Elliot to me. He seemed as if in the future he could become an abuser. He was so quick to anger that it disturbed me. Elliott is definitely not my book boyfriend type.

Regardless, I enjoyed the story enough to stick with it so I could meet the other men of Steel Investigation. I plan on continuing with the second installment with edits titled All of Me.

Side Note:
I have not read the book that this has been compared to. However, with several reviews boasting similarities and I did enjoy this, Rock Chick, if the title is correct will be a near future read.<\b>.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment