Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Review: GATOR: Wolves MC

GATOR: Wolves MC GATOR: Wolves MC by Faith Winslow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Star Kindle Unlimited Read
I fell for Gator before I was half way through the first chapter. The young man was just surrounded by Shitty mates and Shit adults.

I also fell for Jessica (JT), with the first words she spoke to Gator. She took to heart not judging a person by their trappings.

These two were perfect for each and were each other's first everything. Then the adults interfered. Life went on and they were separated.

Fait stepped in- well a murder happened 12-years later and they crossed paths. The flame still burns, but can the differences in life situations and locations keep them apart.

Maybe Faith Winslow will revisit this couple down the road and they will find themselves happy together.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment