Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Review: My Stepbrother, My Lover

My Stepbrother, My Lover My Stepbrother, My Lover by Alice Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Star Read
I received this as a gift from the author and in no way has it swayed my opinion.

I have enjoy every book I have read by Alice Ward so far by this has to be among my favorites from her collection. Its longer than most of her books and it spends more time developing the characters. I liked having been able to know the characters and build an emotional response to the writing.

My only disappointments was how fast each obstacle was wrapped up. I would have like their to be more to the dispute between the ex and current, definitely more to the investigation of the allegation of cheating. I definitely expected more of an emotional response from the parents given the situation.

That aside I hope to enjoy more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment