Friday, December 1, 2017

Review: The Cabin

The Cabin The Cabin by Alice Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blue balls, no worries. Cat toys... issues,

5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read
Alice Ward's star is on the rise! "The Cabin" was another powerful story delivered by Ward. She dared to broach the subject of gang rape. She even went as far as explaining the victims feelings in the aftermath. Although, it was the point of this romance. It seems that more time should have been spent on the topic. As rape is not an instant get over just because there is a devastatingly hot as man involved.

I did enjoy the romance, that blunder set aside. I think my favorite part was the cat and dangling balls. I couldn't stop laughing
The story did seem to have some humor. I just didn't get the reaction of the police
Damn, he save a woman from freezing to death. WTF????

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment