Sunday, April 16, 2017

Review: Moon Dance

Moon Dance Moon Dance by J.R. Rain
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Star Kindle Unlimited and Free Read:
Very entertainingI was able to read this through the PRIME Lending Library and honestly hope the rest of the series is available through the PRIME Library or kindle unlimited as I find that I would love to continue the settings.

I found Detective Moon to be very entertaining. The entire tale had a comical feel to it with some dramatic undertones of life tossed in.

Among some of my favorites. Outstanding literary work. The characters are well developed, interesting. The liked characters are likable and the hated are unlikable. The writing is captivating enough to keep you interested until the end and leave you wanting more. It has a fairly original or uniquely well-developed plot. The pretense and romance were well balanced and done with properly distributed amounts of hints, behaviors, and chemistry. Not so much predictable if at all. Overall, loved it, I recommend reading!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment