Sunday, April 16, 2017

Review: Hollywood Prince

Hollywood Prince Hollywood Prince by Kim Karr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Star Kindle Unlimited Read:
Honestly, if you know me, even if through social media such as: Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Smashwords, or Blogger, you know my first reasons for being attracted to this book. Can I get a "hello, can I buy you a drink?" From Mr. Hottie abs on the cover. Second, goes the title. Well, since I'm after my own Prince, I thought, what the Hell and went for a trifecta, the synopsis. "Sold!" I even failed to check out the author or the blurbs from the lucky ARC reader's.

Kim Karr did not fail me, again. It appears that I have read Karr before and loved every minute of it! Holiday Prince was no exception. I admired the fact that the author stayed focused on the budding romance versus getting pulled in by the limelight that the male lead was a child star and the child of former stars.

So what does that leave with? Just man and a woman. The hot young man looking to find his success in life and tired of the
meaninglessness panty dropping strings of pointless hook-ups. The woman, seeking her Prince in a world full of toads and frogs.

The question being is will she be able to look past his bad boy panty dropping reputation to the heart of a man who just wants to find a real love. And will he be able to put is untraditional family bonds aside and go for the woman who has truly taken his heart?

Will this frog become her Prince or will she lean towards the true life Prince she met before the world as she knew it was turned upside down when the web of lies and deceit came crashing down all around her?

This is definitely a must read for anyone who love a good lighthearted romance with njust a touch of angst. I absolutely loved the story and hope that one day, Silver's
Playbook will find its way into my life and I wind up with a man to love me through thick and thin while dropping my panties in passion.

Among some of my favorites. Outstanding literary work. The characters are well developed, interesting. The liked characters are likable and the hated are unlikable. The writing is captivating enough to keep you interested until the end and leave you wanting more. It has a fairly original or uniquely well-developed plot. The pretense and romance were well balanced and done with properly distributed amounts of hints, behaviors, and chemistry. Not so much predictable if at all. Overall, loved it, I recommend reading!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment